I emailed Will Quince the previous email I had received from Cllr. Eddir Johnson about the soak-away’s. I thought he should know about the road closures too.
Please see a response I received from Eddie Johnson yesterday.
This still does not address the issues:-
- Removal of public bus service.
- Lack of notice of road closure to residents.
- Reduced width busy main road – parking issues.
- Complete removal of natural soak-away.
- The lack of repair to dilapidated drainage system.
If the money is “found” in the next financial year to repair the drainage on Winstree Road, who will be paying to re-dig up the work being completed now?